Saturday, November 3, 2012

101 Kids Kindergarten

This is in fact what used to be JC Kids. I thought to go see it anyway now that a new management had taken over. There's a slight reduction in the fees and apart from that, nothing else changed. The place is still as cluttered as I went to see it a year ago.
The principal is the same one and this time she really tried to be nicer to me. Sadly, she wasn't sure about the syllabus for next year. I think a lot of children had left too. They had the concert in that small space itself. The mediocre artwork and backdrop put up were unappealing.
The other things I asked about were the background of the teachers and who is the new management, what's different now and what brand of toiletries they use on the kids.
Not sure if the principal had lost steam or she just really knows jack about the school. Again, the principal didn't give clear answers because she boasts about the new management is an established tuition centre and has many outlets around. And she said they use, "mild one lah, mild one... suitable for the kids.. I dunno what brand because I don't go and buy the toiletries, you see... hehehe".
The other info I got was the fees get cheaper subsequently as the child is older. A difference of say, RM60 between babies-3yo and the 4yo class.  There are enrichment classes offered like art (3rd party teacher) and arithmetic. They do have primary school children there attending daycare too.


Related post:  JC Kids

No comments:

Post a Comment