Monday, October 17, 2011

Chrisdale, Taman Desa




Correct me if I'm wrong.

Fries and sausages are foods toddlers and young children should be encouraged to eat.
(I guess one would be depriving one's child of junk food if the child doesn't get to have sausages and fries.)

Parents shouldn't think twice when asked to pay RM72 for books to be read to their kids. Books with contents like "I am Jo Vee" "My name is Jo Vee".
(Don't they share books? What happened to reading nursery rhymes and storybooks?)

Parents should not object to paying RM22 for a set of sportswear, regardless if your child is under 2 years of age.
(Because your child could possibly do the hoola hoops at 1 and a half years old.)

I have a huge issue with Chrisdale being irresponsible with what they serve the children. Please, let the parents be the one to decide if their kids should be given 'treats'. I can understand that it's a business that they're running and they must meet a certain target or profit margin. If you can justify what you're selling, by all means go on and make a sale.

I was told by the principal that if I enrolled my baby, he'd be with the 3yo class. What's wrong with this picture? Let me tell you. The classrooms have tables and chairs. I don't see my child even at 1 and a half years old be in the same class as the 3 years olds. The older ones are more mobile and can be rough. Good thing about this, my child may learn faster from emulating the older ones.
At my visit, the principal wasn't interested to even get to know my son. I didn't sense at all that she and the teachers had the passion to care for children. You'd know, wouldn't you... if someone was good with babies or kids?

There are 2 transport providers who serve the school.

By the way, what's the big deal about the swimming pool being the USP?

Chrisdale
29, Jalan Bukit Desa 3, Taman Bukit Desa
Off Jalan Klang Lama, 58100 Kuala Lumpur

Fee Structure and Schedule for toddlers/ 3 yo class. Daycare schedule to be inquired within.
Fees to be paid every term which is Jan, Mar, June and Sept.


4 comments:

  1. First of all this kindergarten has many more issues with the way the management itself.

    There is no moral and respect for the children who are sent there.

    Teachers are merely rushing the poor kids to finish the syllabus and not approach every child differently. They are not well trained and most importantly they dont have the passion for children

    there has been alot of abuse and emotional distress caused in terms of child safety towards the children.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi P.rent, thanks for your input.
    Mind sharing your views on Chrisdale and what was it you found out about this place that's disappointing?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Is this bad experience at Chrisdale Taman Desa only? I am considering to enrol my 5yo at kota damansara branch

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi, thanks for dropping by. my account was a few years ago and yes, it was the one in taman desa. you may share your findings about he schools you visit with me. thanks.

      Delete